Thursday, February 24, 2011

holidays

Holidays

Everyone in school impatiently waits for holidays, like I do. A holiday is nothing fresh to a lazy person but it is very nice to those who have to work hard. We have ten days’ holiday in winters and months in summer. Besides this, every Saturday and Sunday is a holiday and we get odd days- Hindu, Christian festivals, like holi, the ids and easter. We, children spend our holidays in different ways. Some go off to shopping. Some rest in their homes and play games. I know a few who actually stay in their rooms and read and study. For long holidays, like those we get in summers, I always go to my native place and spend some time with my whole family. Of course I like my summer vacations more than Christmas vacations as we get a long break comparatively and we don’t have anything to study. We also get very excited as we go to a higher class and meet our friends after a long time. v

No comments:

Post a Comment