Monday, February 21, 2011

my friend- snigdha

My friend

Snigdha

I have many friends but there is one who is very special to me. Snigdha , she is one of my best friends. The funny thing is that we are quite different. She is jolly natured and fond of company. She likes practical jokes and all sorts of fun with other girls. She does not care much for books and reading. She likes noise and laughter and loud talking. She is straight-forward, so loyal and true. She has attitude and she likes arguing very much on useless topics, but I love the way she is.
I am quiet and unsociable. I don’t like sports and mixed company. I like talking, but only with a few chosen friends .I like being alone a lot. I enjoy a bit of fun, but in a quiet sort of way.
And yet in spite of all these differences, we are best of pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment