Saturday, February 5, 2011

How I spent my last Sunday

Sunday is always a holiday; and although I like holidays but sometimes I do not know what to do with them. Sometimes I go out for a movie with my friends but last Sunday they all had gone out and I had nothing left with me to do.
But I had an unexpected treat. Just as I got up and made my mind in the morning to go to the shop and buy some stuff for my project, I saw my best friend, whom I had not seen for two years, sitting in the drawing room which gave me a pleasant surprise. She is quite different from me.  She had always been very kind to me and we were great pals so I was very glad to meet her. She said that she had a few days holiday, and so she had come to stay at our place. We talked for a time and she asked me about the life in Mumbai. Then we decided to have fun as we used to have in our childhood and she asked my parents the permission to take me out for the whole day until nine o’clock. We went to Juhu beach and spent several hrs there. We made castles of mud and had a lot of fun. Then we had a good meal nearby, which of course she paid. She wanted to see a famous old tomb a few miles away, for she is interested in such things; and she took a cab and we drove out there, and talked, and ate fruits. But the greatest treat came in the evening when she took me to see the movie ’Yamla Pagla Deewana’. I enjoyed it immensely. Then after seeing the movie we went to see a few malls and returned home by 9 o’clock.
So I had a very happy Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful arushi just loved your imagination,just i have changed it and instead of friend i have written about my mother seems to be very interesting points you have described.......

    ReplyDelete